Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Owning Your Greatness

I went on a personal development program last week called Own Your Greatness. It was a life-changing and heart touching event. I made many shifts and learned it is never too late to unpeel more layers of beliefs, thoughts, filters or subconscious patterns that no longer serve.
During the three days we explored being self-aware and self-observant, our purpose, our sacred gifts, our next mission, our personal core values, giving without conditions and receiving.
We went through a process to discover our sacred gifts. My top three were Facilitation, Teaching, and Knowledge. The Sacred Gift of Facilitation means that I lead groups effectively making sure everyone is heard. The Sacred Gift of Teaching means that I can take complex info and make it easy and enjoyable for the learner. The Sacred Gift of Knowledge means that I love learning new things and can assimilate large amounts of information and love sharing the knowledge.

We also looked at our core values. My core values are:

  • Challenging the Status Quo
  • Facilitating Change
  • Creating a Legacy
  • Inspiring Leadership
  • Making an Impact and Making a Difference
  • Living a Life of Meaning
  • Coaching and Mentoring
  • Honoring my Beingness
  • Holistic Health and Wellness
  • Environmental Sustainability
  • Inclusivity
  • Continuous Learning
We worked on uncovering our life mission through various processes. Here is my first draft. I declare my primary purpose is to light a spark in women entrepreneurs through being a master facilitator, teacher, and spiritual guide. I do this through my writing, teaching and empowering women to nurture their soul and find their purpose so as a collective we can make a profound difference in the world. In return, I have the joy of feeling on purpose, living a life of meaning and depth. I am connected to my Beingness and am grateful for the prosperity and love that comes to me. I can travel and take my family with me and earn a residual income. I am sure this will change as I work on it more.
The purpose of all this workshop was to really embrace who we are and truly own our greatness. So, I challenge you, the reader, to look inside and see if you can get clear on your path through looking at your values and your mission. I would be happy to assist if you need any coaching.
Here’s to your greatness!
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment